New Brunswick Chapter

Information Resources for New Brunswick Members

You must be licensed as a Salvage Dealer to carry on a business buying or selling salvage in the province. This license does not allow a person to sell motor vehicle parts except as salvage.

Metal Theft

New Brunswick requires that at the time of purchasing or receiving salvage, the licensee is required to keep a record of these transactions by completing form 45-3237 and receipt 45-3050. CARI is actively advocating to ensure that government does not make recyclers responsible for crime prevention. CARI’s position on material theft policy is outlined here.

ELV Standards

Fire Safety

Employee Health & Labour Codes

These links provide current information on worker’s rights and safety standards:

Environmental Protection


Handling Special Materials

Give us a call on (613) 728-6946

We’re here to help! If you have problems getting through you can email us and we’ll get back to you soon.